Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yeah!! I made it.

I completed the course despite every possible 'road block' put in front of me. I won't get the mark I was originally aiming for, but I will obtain the credit. All I can say to this is 'Thank you' that I had a professor who really understood what I was dealing with. Without that I would have done the usual and withdrawn from the course and ultimately feel like a failure and burden to those who love and support me everyday.

I will make Connor proud! And I hope I am setting a good example for him and his future.....lots of time he is only 2 after all!

So I will redefine the scope of this blog to write about issues that I am interested in; some may be related to my courses and the rest may come from any number of sources in this day of information saturation.

No comments:

Post a Comment